A Two Day 110 or 150 Mile Bicycle Tour through the Heart of Amish Country
The 49th Roscoe ramble begins Saturday, August 26th, in Canal Fulton, OH (long route) or Kidron, OH (short route) and winds its way through rolling farmland to Roscoe Village in Coshocton, OH. You will stay overnight in nearby Coshocton and return to Canal Fulton or Kidron on Sunday, August 27th. The ride is intended for the well-conditioned rider so be sure to consider the shorter route if in doubt.
Both the Saturday and Sunday rides offer challenges of hills and dips, with the round-trip ending at Saturday's starting points.
Cue sheets and GPS files will be available for the ride. Check back prior to the ride for links to the FINAL GPS files. Categories will be Long Route Saturday, Long Route Sunday, Short Route Saturday, Short Route Sunday. Note the Long Route is approximately 75 miles each day and the Short Route is approximately 55 miles each day. Ride miles will be determined once the final route is finalized. Last years routes are below, but are subject to change for 2023:
Saturday Long Ride- 75 mile: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/40549200
Saturday Short Ride- 55 mile: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/40550517
Sunday Long Ride- 75 mile: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/40558520
Sunday Short Ride- 55 mile: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/40549698
Entry Fee Includes:
Overnight parking at the starting point
Snack stop at Fire Station Saturday morning
Saturday Lunch stop at popular Farm at Walnut Creek
Ice cream stop in Roscoe Village at end of Saturday ride
Evening dinner in Coshocton on Saturday evening
Breakfast in Coshocton on Sunday
Snack stop with the infamous smoothies in Killbuck on Sunday morning
Lunch in Apple Creek on Sunday
Ice cream at the local ice cream shops at the finish on Sunday afternoon
Ride With GPS routes and pained route markings
- SAG support
Luggage transport from start point
Fun, fellowship, and scenery!
(Note: All stops are subject to change)
Once you select your ride registration, the Lodging Options are listed directly below. Hotel accommodations will be at Coshocton Village Inn and Suites and camping will be at the Lake Park Campground.
NOTE: THIS EVENT HAS LIMITED CAPACITY BASED ON AVAILABLE HOTEL ROOMS - REGISTER EARLY!!!
Points to Remember for Registration
- For all riders, you must check EITHER the long route OR short route.
- If you are a single rider and want to have and pay for your own room, specify one of the “Single” options. You should list "NONE" in the Roommate field.
- If you will be staying with a companion or spouse in the same hotel room, specify one of the “Single” options. Register together and list your companion as a “roommate”. Only the Primary Registrant should select and pay for a lodging option.
- If you are a single rider and want to share a room and pay for 1/2 the room, select a "shared" option and either, 1) List your selected roommate name on registration; 2) If you don't have a roommate, list "Assign Roommate" and we will attempt to pair you with another single rider.
- If your spouse or companion will NOT be riding, register them but do not select a Ride option for them. Non-riders should select "Saturday Night Meal" option in registration to be charged for the evening meal.
- If you wish to camp and stay in the campground, you may select that option.
Pre-Registration is Required - REGISTER HERE: REGISTER HERE OR WITH THE "REGISTER NOW" BUTTON ON THE UPPER RIGHT SIDE OF THIS PAGE
Registration CLOSES NO LATER THAN July 31, 2023. Cancellations with full refund are accepted until August 6. 2023. To cancel a registration, email the ride coordinators at: RoscoeRamble2023@gmail.com
We are reviewing the options for the purchase of a custom ride jersey. Participants will be contacted prior to the ride regarding this option.
For any questions, please contact the ride coordinators at RoscoeRamble2023@gmail.com
See Photos of the 2022 Roscoe Ramble - "2023 Roscoe Ramble Preview" Button Below...
2023 Roscoe Ramble Preview
Not an ABC Member??? Click here to JOIN ABC and receive a ride discount!
Join ABC NOW